Friday, May 9, 2014

Feature Friday with Karen of Foster Child Whimseys

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
My new Etsy Shop name is Foster Child Whimseys. I am a Foster Child and I LOVE
whimsical and whimsy art dolls and crafts.
Folk Art Primsical Whimsical Whimsy Goth Raggedy Annie Ann Art Doll "Manda" FosterChild Whimseys
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
I have been on Etsy since 2011

3. What type of items do you offer?
I offer Prim Whimsey dolls and art dolls.
Folk Art Whimsical Whimsey Uglee Nurse Dammit Damn It Stress Anger Swear Art DoLL  2014#1
4. How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for a long time and still enjoy it as if it were my first time creating.

5. Who or What inspires you?
My inspirations comes from all around me.
Folk Art Primsical Whimsical Whimsey Doll "Brunch" Heart Head Stump Doll FCW2014
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My favorite item in my shop is my Karma whimsy Art Doll. I just took my time in creating her and
never once wanted to draw out the pattern and keep it, I just created as I went along.
Primitive Whimsy Whimsical Folk Art Witch Art Doll AWD#1512
7. Other places where you can be found (Ebay, webstore, blog)
I have my Ebay - kareybeths_kreations_n_prims,(my first online place I started selling my crafts),
My Etsy: Prims*Gone*Wild
My NEW Etsy Shop FosterChild Whimseys
MY BLOGS:
PINTEREST:

Thanks Karen for sharing your new shop with us!

No comments: