Friday, April 26, 2013

Feature Friday with Cabin Creek

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
Cabin Creek, it is the name of my rug hooking business. The story is at the bottom of my home page on my website. It is the name of a forestry cabin high in the Gallatin Mountains in Montana where we would play in the snow with our snow mobiles, back when my husband and I were younger and had the energy. The name just stuck.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
March 6, 2009 and had my first sale on March 9, 2009.
3. What type of items do you offer?
Hooked rugs, pins and sometimes patterns for rug hooking and wool applique.
4. How long have you been crafting?
All my life…that’s over 50 years.

5. Who or What inspires you?
My mother and grandmother.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
The hooked snowman pins, they are just cute! Better in real life, pictures don’t do the hooked items justice.

7. Other places where you can be found?
my rug hooking and quilting blog
and just for fun my vintage blog

3 comments:

Faye said...

Thank you so much!
Faye

Unknown said...

Another outstanding Friday Feature Shop!!
Kim

The Farmer's Attic said...

Wonderful shop!!!! Love her work! Thanks for sharing yet another super talented OFG member!

Lucy