Friday, November 9, 2012

Feature Friday with Linda of Warmth

1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
I wanted a name that said safe and calm and warm. I think the word Warmth makes people feel that way.
 
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
Since October of 2007.
 
3. What type of items do you offer?
Mini Mice, Wreathes, Decorative Items, Knitted Items And some Vintage Pieces.
4. How long have you been crafting?
I started in 1979 but my business license says 1981.
5. Who or What inspires you?
Anyone trying striving to better themselves or their family.
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
Probably the first Mouse I made..The Christmas Gingerbaker.
When I started my Mom carved each of those Tiny rolling pins by hand. My Mom was my rock.
7. Other places where you can be found?
 
Thanks for a great interview Linda!!


 

9 comments:

Linda Welcome said...

So grateful for the feature Barb. I am tingling all over!

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

I love Linda's creations! And she is just like her name...so full of warmth! Great feature! ~~Annie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just love these little mice! I have a few as favs in Etsy! They are all so sweet...it's hard to decide on one! Hugs!

Firecracker Kid said...

Yes, Linda's mice do warm your heart. When you hold one in your hands, you just want to hug it.
Carol

Deb said...

Wonderful interview with Linda, I love her meeses! Thanks for featuring her here at OFG! Deb

yorkie's primitives said...

Linda's mice are adorable!!! Great feature, Valerie

yorkie's primitives said...

Linda's mice are adorable!!! Great feature, Valerie

Unknown said...

Linda's mice are just lovely! Great feature on a wonderful and creative person!! Her name suits her as well as her business!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

The Farmer's Attic said...

Wonderful feature!!! Linda's mice are just too cute!

Lucy