1. What is the name of your Etsy shop and why did you choose that name?
primitivehodgepodge – I chose that name because it is my business name that I had before I opened my Etsy shop. I chose the name for my business because I love all things primitive, and at one time, I sold many things and I am now selling what I have a passion for making – signs, game boards and block sets.
2. How long have you been on Etsy?
Since July 2009
What type of items do you offer?
Handcrafted wood signs, game boards and block sets. I do a great deal of custom work. I love recreating my customer’s ideas on blocks or signs. They always have the best ideas!
4. How long have you been crafting?
Since January 2009
5. Who or What inspires you?
My passion inspires me and the world around me. I love new ideas!
6. What is your favorite item in your shop and why?
My Monopoly game board! I love all things Monopoly and I think it is so fun. The board is very detailed and a lot of work and the outcome is truly rewarding!
7. Other places where you can be found?
Thanks Jennifer for the wonderful interview!