Friday, January 14, 2011

Feature Friday


Today's Friday Feature is Maria, owner of

Maria loves making primitive decorations for every season and holiday of the year.


The name is Primitive Season and I chose it because I love making primitive decorations for every season or holiday of the year. Since November, 2009 she has been offering wooden birds, felt hearts, candle holders as well as Americana items.


She has been crafting for as long as she can remember. One of the things that inspires Maria is fabric. She loves textiles and feels that she could live in a fabric store! (I think a lot of us could relate to that!) She has always looked at things and thinks, "what could I make out of this?" Even in a store, she will look at an item to see how it's made and will often try to make the item on her own instead of buying it.


The favorite item in her shop is her love bird pairs. They are in simple in design and can match any home decor. She can also make them in any color that you request. She has even sold these love birds as cake toppers for weddings!

Maria can not only be found on Etsy but also has her own blog.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so honored that you featured me. Thank you so so much! Very kind. Thank you.

Northernlodge said...

that valentine heart is just ADORABLE!! love everything you make honestly!!

I JUST started following you today. I'm brand new to blogging myself-it's FUN!

I found you as a listed site on primitivepost where kate is hosting a giveaway for me..stop in and check it out!!


LOVE YOUR CREATIVITY

Adorable Country Classics said...

Marie makes some wonderful things. Thanks for the feature Jody!

TeresaM said...

Maria makes such cute things!